Did you know that there are over 24000 different Android devices available by many different manufacturers, and it is the world’s most prevalent mobile operating system. Android developers create apps for the Android marketplace, which directly competes with Apple’s app store. Among the latest trends witnessed in Android app development include:
- Instant Apps: Although they have been around for a while, instant apps are becoming more popular. Their function is to enable customers to try games or apps before installing them on their devices.
- Increased AI and ML Use: We use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on our devices daily. For instance, Google Assistant helps us accomplish numerous tasks. Other examples of AI-based apps include FaceApp and Prisma. In 2020, Android developers are incorporating more AI-based features like chatbots and functions like smart prediction and voice translation.
Different Ways to Develop Android Apps
Android applications are developed in many different ways including
- Native Android Apps using Kotlin or Java
- Cross-Platform Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Web-kit based (HTML5, Apache Cordova formally known as PhoneGap)
- NoCode Mobile App Development (for non-technical people)
Native app development involves creating apps specific to each platform. Native app developers use platform-specific tools like Kotlin and Java to enable app functionality.
Cross-platform mobile app development has become popular and it is a really good option for most of the business applications, as well for the initial Minimum Viable Product or Proof of Concept. For these reasons, creating a cross-platform mobile app is a must-have for early-stage ventures and start-ups.
We design and develop native Android, as well as cross-platform hybrid mobile applications, to create applications, that support,
- Android Smartphones
- Android Tablets
- Android Wearables
- Samsung Wearables
Android App Design
User Experience and Design are one of the most important aspects of any mobile application. Native apps provide a much better and delightful experience, as the app is created specifically for Android devices. Hybrid mobile apps cater for multiple platforms, and even though they handle the design nicely when it comes to standard things, but many times, Android-specific design for the whole application may require custom effort, and defeat the purpose of hybrid platforms.
At Yogi Group, we understand the Google design guidelines, and we provide our expertise and guidance to ensure your app complies with the Google design guidelines and improves its chances to be featured in the Google Play Stores.
Native or Cross-platform Hybrid App – Which one is better?
One of the most common questions raised by almost every entrepreneur who is considering developing a mobile app is whether to build a native app or a hybrid app. Both options have pros and cons, and either option is not perfect for everyone, and they both have their place. Check out this article, which provides a good comparison of native versus cross-platform mobile app development options.
Did you know that there are over 24000 different Android devices available by many different manufacturers, and most of them are locked by carriers and OEMs. These devices come in many different sizes and resolutions, and that makes it complicated to build and test Android Apps.
Yogi Group have strong expertise in developing Android (both native and cross-platform hybrid mobile) apps. We ensure a strong architectural foundation and follow guidelines and standards that make these apps compatible with any of the Android devices.
Some of our Android (Smart Phones, Tablet, and wearable) apps includes
- Illness Tracking Mobile App (Healthcare, Social, Messaging)
- Food Delivery & Restaurant Manage App
- Fleet Management and Scheduling mobile app
- Fuel Delivery Android mobile app
- Training app for a Medical Device company
- HIPAA Compliant Android mobile apps
- Android Watch app
Apps have revolutionized our interactions with various devices. Given the high number of smartphones, tablets, and other intelligent devices in the world, it is becoming increasingly vital for firms to create new application software to remain popular and relevant to their customers and offer them a top-quality experience.
The demand for apps is not only high but also projected to rise sharply.
Looking for a reliable mobile app developer? Yogi Group is your go-to app development partner. Contact us today to learn how we can help.